20110128

About me ( English )

IMG_9465d
I'll tell
you something about myself in English
, all of my presentation have been in Finnish.

1. I love the
different styles and otherwise strange people
2.I appreciate the consideration of other
3. I have epilepsy
4. In real life, I smile and laugh a lot, but I do not smile in photographs
5. I have a sister, mother and father
6. I live in the countryside where young people do not live in
7. I edit my photos Photoscape
8. I'm lazy
9.
I do not like summer very much
10.
I do not have a lot of friends
11.
I used google translator

3 comments:

  1. :D
    i do not have a lot of friends too ;)
    p.s. i love all ur photos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. tää oli ihan paras! en tajua miten 11 lausetta voi paljastaa ihmisestä noin paljon :)

    ReplyDelete