20111229

VELVET LOVE & CAMERA LOVE

Hello!
My Christmas holiday have been great! I've been just with my boyfriend this time. So that's why I haven't post anything.

Today I came back home and got my packet from ROMWE. I got that amazing red velvet dress. That should be size medium but it's a little bit small for me.
Here are my new dresses. I'm seriously obsessed in velvet.. It's just so cute mwwwah! Red one from ROMWE and black one from Monki.
I got this Canon PoweShot SX40 HS digital camera from Canon to test. I'm falling in love with this. It's really easy and takes really good photos. All photos in this post is taken by it (expect photo of it)!

9 comments:

  1. heti ku näin monkissa ton mekon ajattelin sua:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely dresses, and you look stunning! ♥XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! beautiful photos and dresses! We have my camera! is very good! and the best (for me) is that it is automatic zoom! very good camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red one is so beautiful! I think velvet can't be more pretty than in red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of all this velvet!


    littleivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noi on ihanat. <3 ja sopii sulle kuin nenu päähän! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these dresses and very jealous of your camera!

    http://ttonicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete