20120202

Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain




 I would love that jacket so damn much, but it's really big. I normally use a little big bigger clothes than I am, but that jacket is huge


This week I have a lot of tests in school. Damn, such a horrible week. We have a test even in Saturday!!
 I'm going to every test and look really awful.. Today I was in school without any make up or any special clothes. And when I came home I started to search some nice clothes and finally brushed my hair. Then I photographed.
So this week I will look totally diffirent in photos than in school.

Ps. There is - 20 C outside. My fingers really froze when I was photographing. I really got scared when I saw my fingers. They were totally white and hard. Oh god, I thought that my fingers died.. -

5 comments:

  1. saanks palvoo sua ja sun villapaitaa ja sun takkia? <3
    (ps tääl oli -26, inari otti must kuvii ja kummanki kädet oli niin jäässä et sormet ei tuntunu liikkuvan enää yhtää :cc menis tää paska sää jo pois!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean!! It's sooo cold here too. So every time I go to school I look so plain but I mean, we need to keep warm!
    I wish I could take lovely outdoor photos like you, but I can never get the focus right, with my timer and all :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! your style is so trendy, i'm your new follower rigth now, we could follow each other :)
    If u can, visit:
    http://unknownlooks.blogspot.com/
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete