20120326

AX PARIS

Dress AX Paris, river necklace on my head Romwe, boots Dr. Martens, cardigan Indiska

I got totally amazing packet from AX Paris.
Galaxy printed dress (click), oh, it's just so lovely! As you can see, it's longer from behind! It looks so cool and the material is really good. It's heavier than I thought but it's just a good thing.
 I'll post more photos of this dress later, it was already almost dark when I tried to take these photos outside!

Today I wasn't in school because of the most horrible headache I had last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and the pain was terrible. I thought that I'm going to die.

14 comments:

  1. That dress is so beautiful and such a great price too. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur dress <3

    xoxo
    spooky-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! I hope you feel better

    with love,
    confashionista-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toi on ihan älyttömän ihana mekko!!! nyt oon kyllä kade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iina, sanoppa muuta!! :>

    Annarack, true!:) thank you!

    Zombie, oh, me too!:)

    Confashionista, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aivan upea mekko! Ihan mahtava kuosi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress,
    is perfect!

    Nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous dress!

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toi mekko on niin aaaah upea ja näyttää sun päällä tosi hyvältä♥!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ihana mekko! tollaset takaa pidemmät mekot on parhaita!:)

    ReplyDelete