20120321

MAKEUP X2

I was supposed to photograph all of my lipsticks but I didn't find them.. So I still decided to make some makeup post where I photograph two makeups!
1. This kind of makeup I wear almost everyday. Nowdays I don't like to use so much eye make up, so I use almost only a mascara.
And there in the picture is photo of the lipstick that I use. Many of you have been interested of it. The color of it is perfect and it was so cheap. As you can see, it's almost over! I've used already two of those! I have to find new one from some really cheap market.
2. Here I tried to do darker eye make up.
I didn't put any lipstick.. So weird, I don't like to use lip gloss and I prefer my lips with a lipstick

Which makeup do you prefer on my face? :-)

11 comments:

  1. Oi kun oot upeus! Tykkään kummastakin meikistä paljon, mut ehkä eka vie

    ReplyDelete
  2. de la primera me gustaron los labios pero de la segunda me gustaron lo ojos... :s

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the first look with the bright lipstick <3

    shoprms.com - small GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one.!
    Your peter pan collar is sooo cute! x

    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihana tollanen rento toi kampaus ja oi että rakastan sun tyyliäs !!xx

    http:/fannieriikka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molemmat meikit on ihanat! Toka on vähän erilainen, millanen sulla on yleensä joten se tuo kivaa vaihtelua:,D. Tosin ehkä tuo ensimmäinen kuitenkin sopii sulle paremmin ton huulipunan ansiosta♥!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful! Your make up is flawless xxx

    ReplyDelete