20120304

My wino jacket




Glasses Proopticals.com, shoes Jeffrey Campbell, jacket 2nd hand, dress Lindex, cardigan Indiska

I can't belive I really tried to sell that jacket two weeks ago in bloggers flea market. Thank god, no one bought it, it's really cool then I look at it now!
Sun is shining really beautifully once again. It feels like the spring would come really soon. Because of the beautiful weather I decided to try my Tardys outside - it's still too dangerous
So in fact, I was wearing my good old docs. I just took some photos with my JC's.
 These eyeglasses I got from Proopticals. I had a possibility to choose three frames. I will photograph all three ones later!

My weekend has been really good! My boyfriend turned 18 years this friday. :-)

13 comments:

  1. Antete, yep!

    nella, hihiihhiihhi itse olet<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look amazing and thank god you didn't sell that jacket. LOVE!! Those shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so great!

    XO

    Join my vintage giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! que bellos lentes! me gustaron mucho! ;)

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shoes, perfect lip color

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! I love every aspect of it and you look beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so gorgeous and i love both of those shoes =)

    http://claudiastreasuresarehere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having my eyes tested next week and i really hope the optician offers me some glasses in similar style to the first multicolored round frames; they are so cool!

    ReplyDelete