20120321

It isn't that hard, boy, to like you or love you



Velvet blazer (click) Romwe, lace shirt from my mother, shorts 2nd hand, boots Dr. Martens, over knee socks & ring with black centre H&M, cross ring Lindex

I got that lace shirt from my mother. It's really cute, but it doesen't look very good on me, because my upper body is pretty huuuge. But under that blazer it looks nice!

I like my hair that way, but maybe I still prefer bangs in my head.. But for a while I will try to grow them, so I have to wear my hair that way.

Ps. Today I'll try to implement one of your post proposal: all of my lipsticks

9 comments:

  1. That's a lovely look dear, adore the red lips! XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit!

    www.confashionista-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty :)

    http://laura-fashionbyclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that deep red color of blazer <3

    ReplyDelete