20120418

WOLF




Wolf t-shirt & rivet necklace as a hairband Romwe, Tardy boots Jeffrey Campbell, eye ring from my mother

That wolf t-shirt is coolest ever! When I saw it in Romwe I was immediately like "I HAVE TO GET THAT!" I've been searching a wolf t-shirt for a long time and now it's mine. I'm happy!


Sain ihan sairaan hienon susipaitan Romwelta! Jotkut luultavasti vihaavat tällaisia susipaitoja aivan yli kaiken, mutta omaa silmääni tuollaiset ovat alkaneet jollakin tapaa miellyttämään aika paljonkin.

14 comments:

  1. You always look so amazing! I love every aspect of this outfit. Your shoes are absolutely gorgeous! I've been eyeing them up for such a long time, but unfortunately I can't afford them :( Oh, and I love your headband and top too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely teeppari.ja ei noi kengätkään pahat ole :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your headband!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great headband xx

    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. No tota ei voi laskea semmoseks juntiks susipaidaks niin eihän toi oo ollenkaan paha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. toi paita on kyllä tosi siisti!:) ja samoin sormus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally amazing outfit, there isn't one bit of it I don't like! Especially loving that wolf t-shirt! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. kb, me too:)

    Sarah, ah thank you very much! ahh, i wish you can find them somewhere :>

    Simon, thank you!

    Iliana, Anne, thank you!

    tuuli, hihi kiittis!

    Krissy, me too:) thanks

    Janna, thanks:)

    Anonyymi, hah, ehkä totta! mutta kun kuulee sanan susipaita, niin luultavasti monille tulee ekana mieleen juuri sellainen juntti susipaita : D

    jonna, hih kiiititii!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful look ! I love everything !!!
    Feel free to check out my blog : http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog so I follow you. Hope you like mine too and follow me back :)
    annadespinawilddesires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete