20120504

Shopping from Munich

Flower dress, heart jumpsuit and another flower dress from H&M. What's wrong with me, I'm buying only cute clothes! Maybe it's because of Spring.

I bought this lovely necklace from some huge market. 9 e

I don't like to use ballerinas but I really just had to buy some another shoes in German. There was about 30 C everyday and only shoes I had were my Dr. Martens. So maybe you understand. These are from H&M, 10 e. 

A little dreamcatcher also from that same market. 3 e

I bought some really cheap makeup products from Müller.
I bought this magazine from airport. I wanted to buy a German magazine so this catched my eye

+ EDIT
I forgot to put this photo to this post!! I also found this amazing Fashion against aids-vest from H&M. I love it! 25 e

10 comments:

  1. Great haul, I love all these cute dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. söpöjä ostoksii! multa itseasiassa löytyy noi ekan kuvan kaikki kolme samaa vaatetta :-D hauska sattuma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff :33
    http://ziu-ziu3.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clouds, thanks! 0oh me too!

    IMAN, eihän :D:D:D kui siistii!

    Ziu Ziu, thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha it's awesome to see what you've bought in my hometown :D
    btw I have the same nail polish and lipstick :>
    greetings, Choco

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dresses :)
    www.nelealina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. aivan ihania ostoksia! Ja voi että pääsispä itekki muncheniin, oon käyny siellä pari kertaa ja ite ainakin tykkäilin ja kovasti!(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love dream catchers :) have on one my room too :)

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful nail polish!!

    http://effyshat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete