20120815

AGYNESS DEYN FOR DR. MARTENS

Since today Agynes Deyn for Dr. Martens have been available! I've been waiting this for a while and today I saw the collection finally. I totally fell in love with collections shoes and those pieces of clothing which are in the first collage.
I was waiting for this collection so I saved some of my money that I got from my summer job. So now I'm able to order those black patent leather boots. I really like these and I think these ones are similar to Dr. Martens Crazy bomb boots which are sold out. 

http://store.drmartens.co.uk/c-274-agyness-deyn.aspx

9 comments:

  1. omg those crazy bombs! they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voi hyvä luoja, nuo viininpunaset creeppersit menee ihan heti ostoskoriin. Leuka tipahti ku näin nuo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. eihhh oisit tilannu noi creepers tuuliset mustat missä on soljet, ihan mahtavat!! tai sit noi viininpunaset korkeet! pitäsköhän harkita tilausta...

    ReplyDelete
  4. tova, ;)) true

    tuuli, NIIN ON!

    Piiu, ne on kyl ihan mielettömän upeet!

    Anonyymi, aijai, en oo tilannut vielä!! : D saa nähdä äää tää on niin vaikeaa valita kun noi on niin ihania! harkitse toki :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do the PR for this collection where I intern so I got to see the entire new AD collection...so so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh i love these so much i want them in red !! You are such an inspiration :) I love your blog gurl !!

    ReplyDelete