20120905

05.09.2012

Today I've been a bit bored. After school I went to couple flea markets and H&M. From H&M I bought pins and a hair donut and from flea market I found super nice velvet maxi skirt.

My obsession for velvet is really back again and this evening I've been just searching some nice navy blue velvet dress from eBay and everywhere else.. I'd love to get velvet dress with lace collars

This would be like perfect one. This was in sale in Topshop but of course I hadn't seen it when it was available. I'd also like similar playsuit.

10 comments:

  1. kivoja kuvia :: ) noi kengät on niin makeet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. f*ck! you are beautifull and the dress is perfect!*.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love velvet! That dress is so nice, I really wanted it last A/W when it was in Topshop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oot niin yli cool.
    ois ehkä siisteintä ikinä tavata.
    en oo irl näin psykofani mä vannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is GORGEOUS. xo
    http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. kiva tällanen vähän erilaisempi postaus kuin yleensä :) ja edelleen haluan hehkuttaa sun kenkiäs

    ReplyDelete