20120925

FLOWER HEADPIECES

Flower headpieces Ivory Jar
Flower headbands Crown and Glory


Which is your favorite of these? I love especially violet one from Crown and Glory. Pink huge one from Ivory Jar is also my favorite.

I've been wanting this kind of flower head thing for a long time! In summertime I also heard that these kind of things were also available in Gina Tricot and H&M but I never found nice ones.
 Now I've found these and I think these look really cool, because flowers in these are big!

And now I'd like to get some money.

5 comments:

  1. ive got one form crown and glory but i think im going to invest in some more because i dont really do anything with my hair and i think these are amazingg

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi kun toi musta crown and glorysin ois mun <3

    ReplyDelete