20120908

INSTAGRAM

 Last week: going to buy a basic student meal - micro pizza. I don't have a microwave in my apartment so I have to eat cold pizzas.
Yesterday my lovely friend Jonna did a cute pigtail for me.
This made my day after a horrible day at school.
Tadaaaa, short bangs! I like them.
Taiteiden yö with Iman (click) and lovely others.
My face. I love to wear those yin yang bindis. One in the last photo is my favorite!


Are you totally fed up with this Instagram stuff?

Ps. My instagram: Thelmamalna

8 comments:

  1. mitä ripsaria käytät?:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha a bit but its fine as long as you wont post them everyday haha! love your style

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. that studded cap is fierce, awesome snaps

    http://www.vasilievablog.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pigtail and the last photo is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the mood I can get from these photos! :)

    You have such a remarkable blog! What do you think of following each other?
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I especially love your jacket/trench
    I wish I had pretty eyes like yours
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete