20130731

ROSES AND CLEMENTINES - HEAVEN

 Oh dear, I'm the happiest girl on earth. Rachael from Roses and Clementines sent me these goodies that I got finally today. So beautiful! I really didn't realize that she would send so many of them for me! I'm also happy she sent two headbands with other flowers. I love roses but the purple and blue ones are so pretty too!
 Today I wore this really pretty one in my outfit. 


 Super pretty rose headband Roses and Clementines, t-shirt and spike headband as a garter Romwe, cardigan Indiska, Aggy 1490 boots Dr. Martens

9 comments:

  1. wow, they are all beautiful! You look great in floral headbands :) Great outfit <3

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think so too! ^^ Thank you dear!

      Delete
  2. im in love! don't forget to send me the pictures to pop on the website
    rosesandclementines@gmail.com
    Love Rachael
    poseswithroses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear<3 I just sent you some! ^^

      Delete
  3. söpöyden yliannostus ! siis voi luoja miten ihania <3 edes sanat ei riitä kuvaamaan : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos ihana<3 Joo älä kuule muuta sano! Meinas silmät tippuu päästä kun avasin paketin!

      Delete
  4. you look so amazing!! i wish i was as beautiful as you are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ You're kidding me! :D

      Delete
  5. kuolen niin ihania mäki haluun♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete