20130808

ROSES & FLAMES



Rose headband Roses and Clementines, fire jumper Romwe, shorts 2nd hand, Aggy 1490 boots Dr. Martens

Oh god, that jumper really wasn't a good idea today.. The temperature have been way too hot today and of course I didn't wear anything under that freaking jumper so I couldn't take it off.. Otherwise I really like this outfit. 

Tuo villapaita ei tosiaankaan ollut mikään paras idea tälle päivälle. Olin läkähtyä kuoliaaksi tuossa, enkä tietenkään ollut laittanut tuon alle mitään joten en voinut sitä poiskaan ottaa. Muuten kyllä tykkään tästä asusta paljon. 

12 comments:

  1. OMG your blog and style is inspirational - so into grunge looks right now!

    Following on GFC & Bloglovin, would be great if you could take a look at my blog :)

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your photos are incredible! I love your style too. The outfit is so unique, especially that jumper! Wow! xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this jumper! I am certainly going to hunt for something like that. It looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete