20130929

MAKEUP STUFF ORGANIZED

My father bought me and my sister nice makeup boxes from Ikea. I was so excited of it so today I cleaned my room with Martti and I organized my makeup stuff to this new box. Now my room looks so nice and clean. And from now on I won't lose my makeup products!

Isä osti minulle ja siskolleni tuollaiset oikein kivat meikkiboksit Ikeasta eilen. Olin niin innoissani uudesta boksista, että innostuin tänään siivoamaan huonettani Martti apunani. Ankaran siivouksen jälkeen odotti kivoin, meikkien järjestely-osuus. Nyt huoneeni on ihanan siisti ja puhdas, enkä enää kadota meikkejäni ympäri huonetta.

3 comments:

  1. Awhnnnnnnnnnn *-* thanks so much for the comment! I tought you never came to my blog, so i think you will never see the post! But you are in my heart with and awesome fashion bloger that you are kisses
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're such a cutie! Of course I saw it, I got new readers through your blog! ^^ Thank you so much dear!

      Delete
  2. Oh that's so handy!

    Dawn / Artofbeingweird.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete