20130925

SOME SHOES - DR. MARTENS, JEFFREY CAMPBELL, ETC.

I got these fake spike litas this spring from my cooperation partner sammydress.com. These are really cool but unfortunately really painful and hard to walk with. 
 I bought these 1460 Dr. Martens over two years ago from Spartoo. These cost under 100 e, they were in sale for some reason. I really like them but they look so old already.
This pair I bought from second hand store UFF maybe three years ago. These cost 16 euros and I had to buy them. 
 I bought these Aggy strap Dr. Martens this year and I've been pretty disappointed with them. The other zipper was broken already when I got them and they were so painful at the beginning. I think they cost way too much when I think of the quality of these. Even though they were in sale they cost too much. 
The only pair of Jeffrey Campbell I own. I bought these Tardy-boots two years ago from Free people. These are super cool and pretty easy to walk with. 
Favorite shoes forever. I bought these about a year ago and these are so freaking comfortable and the quality is great. I love the thick soles of these. 

I'm so in love with high flatforms and right now I'm saving money to get Buffalo's. 

6 comments:

  1. i fucking love all this shoes baby! so awesome!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazing shoes!

    Dawn / Artofbeingweird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which name have this Buffalo shoes ?:)

    ReplyDelete