20130925

WISHLIST

Eyeball jacket, daisy jumper, colorful cardigan, dip dye jumper, ripped shorts, burgundy skirt, flower jumper, smiley jumper, fluffy cardigan, t-shirt, leather skirt, colorful shorts, black kimono, kimono
(Click the name to get to the right product link)

Here's again a collage of some of my favorite clothes in my cooperation partner Sheinside. They have so many amazing piece of clothes that I didn't even put all of my favorites to this! 
At the moment I'm waiting my packets from Sheinside, I'm going to get that colorful cardigan and super cute smiley jumper. I can't wait to get them!
What are your favorites? 

2 comments:

  1. älyttömän hieno toi värikäs neule !!! tahtoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No niin mustakin! Oon halunnut tota jo ihan älyttömän pitkään!

      Delete