20131007

PINK STREAKS AND BLUE VELVET SHOES

Today I got a packet from my cooperation partner Sammydress.com
As you may know, I love cute colors in hair so I wanted to get two of these little pieces of pink hair extensions to put to my hair. There are clips in these so their easy to put on. My hair was a little bit dirty so I made those cute braids with the pink extensions and I think it looks pretty cute! You can find colorful and cheap (under 3 $ a piece) hair clip on-extensions from here.
 Other item I chose were these cute blue velvet shoes. These are just really cute! I think these are maybe out of stock but here are very similar ones. 
This is something that really made my day! Amazing, beautiful and talented Ella draw me. I'm always so flattered if someone draws me and it's just unbelievable when someone I really adore draws me. 
Check out her blog here!

9 comments:

  1. omg mitkä kengät <3 oih oon niin ilonen että tykkäät piirroksesta!! kiitos hurjasti<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On kyllä söötit:) Rakastan piirrostasi!! Kiitos itsellesi<33

      Delete
  2. omg those shoes are so cute! no wonder you got them and that drawing is amazing

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sulle sopii tollanen lettikampaus ihan epäreilun hyvin! niin kaunis tyttönen. ♥ sorruin itekin muuten ostamaan roppakaupalla noita lisäkkeitä tuolta kun vihdoinkin löyty just sen sävyset vihreet mitä oon ettinyt, kiitti vinkistä!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those shoes are so cute, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. näytät ekassa kuvassa ihan twiggyltä! ihana blogi <3

    ReplyDelete