20131221

BACKPACK & PINK VELVET



Backpack Chicnova, rose headband Roses & Clementines, pink velvet skirt River Island, Buffalo 1310-2 sneakers ebay, belt Lindex, bracelet 2nd hand

I got that really nice backpack from my cooperation partner Chicnova yesterday. It's pretty small so I'm not going to use it in school but otherwise I think I'm going to use it often.
Today I also wore that baby pink velvet skirt that I ordered from River Island. I had to wear it with a belt because it's pretty loose but I think it looks really nice that way.

I don't feel like it's Christmas next week. There isn't snow anymore in my hometown so it's kinda lame. Also I've been trying to eat more healthy last weeks so I'm not really waiting Christmas food either..

19 comments:

  1. oi miten täydellinen hame <3 tää on kyllä lemppariasu sulta vähään aikaan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tykkään itekin kovin hameesta<3 Kiitos ihana!

      Delete
  2. velvet rose is amazing! i love it! my 2 favorite colors!...you look grate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love (and crave) your backpack. So cool.

    Joana x
    When You Dream Big

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great crown, I love this outfit ! <3

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this outfit is so perfect <3 I love the backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another very nice look! I love the pink velvet skirt!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete