20131205

☺☻

 I finally put myself to paint my nails for a long time. I really like the color of this nailpolish but it reminds me a little too much of Christmas.
 I got this really lovely jewellery tree from my aunt. I'm really happy of this because now have a place to put my accessories. I always lose my jewellery, especially rings.
 For a long time I've been wondering where could I find a lava lamp and today I found one from Clas Ohlson and decided to buy it because it was only 13 euros. It's too cool and now I'm stalking it all the time. 
Some super cute stuff I ordered from River Island. I can't wait to get them! I'm not sure how that pink skirt going to look on me, maybe I'm going to look like a fat pig but I'm still excited of it!

9 comments:

  1. Minkä merkkinen on tuo kynsilakka? Aivan upea väri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina tricotista ostin! :> tykkään itsekin paljon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures!

    Dawn
    www.artofbeingweird.wordpres.scom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ei ihana noi skortsit!!!! Tarviin kanssa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo iteki ihastuin tosi kovin vaikka en yleisesti juurikaan tuollaisista innostunutkaan:>

      Delete
  5. En löydä tota paitaa tuolta mistää, voitko laittaa linkkiä siihen?:-( ihania nuo muutkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.riverisland.com/women/sale/tops/Blue-velvet-turtle-neck-crop-top-642616
      tässä! :)

      Delete
    2. Oi kiitos, oot kultaa!

      Delete