20140102

MOON SWEATER

 Today I got a packet from my cooperation partner Front Row Shop. This time I chose this amazingly cool moon sweater. As last time the material of this piece of clothing is really good. I'm going to post some outfit photos with this maybe next Sunday or Monday when I'm back to my hometown. 
I also got these basic fishnet tights. I always break or lose my fishnets so I'm really happy about these too!

Now I'm off to bed and watch The Simpsons. I'm super tired because of today's musical trainings. 
Here's a photo of my musical outfit:

9 comments:

  1. great sweater!!!!!!!!
    Happy New Year!

    XOXO
    Sandl

    Bloglovin! -> https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11326217/prizmah-fashion-blog
    Blog -> www.prizmahfashion.blogspot.com
    Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/prizmahfashionblog
    Instagram -> @prizmahfashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your sweater <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indiedaysin etusivun pikkukuvan perusteella luulin Placebon bändipaidaksi (http://www.kerrangstore.com/placebo-moon-t-shirt.html)! Ja innolla syöksyin katsomaan, että saako niitä jostain myös pitkähihaisina. :D Hieno kyllä on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo, tollasia kuu-kuvioisia bändipaitoja on myös vissiin Convergellakin.. :Dd noh, ei voi mitään että jotkut sitten luulee bändipaidoiksi, hieno on printti missä tapauksessa tahansa

      Delete
  4. OMG! That sweater!!, cool picture princess Leia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That moon sweater is amazing! And cool pictures as princess Leia!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete