20141028

♥ BLONDEDGE ♥

Today I got an amazing packet from a new online fashion boutique BLONDEDGE which is selling a mixture of vintage pieces and best Primark clothes. The mixture sounds perfect for me because we don't have Primark in Finland and I have never found any new Primark items from internet. 
Blondedge sent me (as a blogger gift) a perfect Primark faux shearling biker jacket and an extra gift: Kaleidoscope glasses! It would be a suicide to ride bicycle and wear these at the same time haha. Later I'm going to try photographing through these!
Now some photos of the jacket:

Primark faux shearling biker jacket BLONDEDGE (here's the link to this jacket), Levi's shorts 2nd hand, t-shirt You're Not Human, Jadon boots Dr. Martens, choker ebay

I'm really happy with this jacket. It's really warm and perfect for Finnish weather right now. I also adore this kind of biker jackets so this is perfect for me. 

13 comments:

  1. Eli tilasiksä ne vai lähetettiinks ne sulle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne lähetettiin mulle siis! Laitan aina tonne alatunnisteisiin Sponsored jos oon saanut ilmaiseksi:) Vois kyl tosiaan viel vähän selventää paremmin tonne tekstinkin sekaan

      Delete
  2. I love the jacket! We don't have Primark here as well. :(

    Life With Antlers // A Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well Blondedge gives us a change to find some Primark pieces from online:)

      Delete
  3. Noi lasit on ehkä cooleimmat ikinä! Ja noi kaleidoskooppityyliset kuvat super hienoja ja hauskoja! Tykkään koko postauksesta, niin staili :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO awesome! Love it all!
    x Dawn // wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete