20150224

NEW

Today I got a packet from my awesome cooperation partner Style Moi. The items are so lovely again!
 Playsuit with adorable lace detail top! The back of this playsuit is open, which is a cool thing. You can find this playsuit from here.
Necklace. This is really cool with boho style dresses etc. The quality seems good and I love the heaviness of it. You can find this necklace from here.
 I really need more shirts so I'm happy ordered this one. The shape of this shirt is nice basic and I love the text of it, lol. You can find this shirt from here.
 This flower playsuit is my favorite item I got this time! It's so cool and pretty! It's just a bit difficult to get on even though I got it in size XXL..  Once I get it pulled over my ass, it's great! You can find this playsuit from here.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so awesome, we have the same necklace! :D <3
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete