20150318

SHOES & SOMETHING ELSE

Couple days ago I ordered those t-strap creepers for spring and summer! I don't like wearing like any kind of all flat shoes so it's pretty hard to find nice summer shoes but I really think these ones are going to be super cute with lace socks etc. 
Those super rad Demonia boots I ordered today from huuto.net as used from huuto.net. I usually wear size 39 in shoes but these are size 38 so I hope their going to fit well. Those are going to look so freaking awesome with skirts and dresses I think! I can't wait to get both shoe pairs!!
I've been wanting to bleach my hair for a looooong time so today I bought a color I've been drooling over. L'oréal sublime mousse in shade Strawberry Fizz. I thought it looked like a really cute pinkish shade but once it was in my head it turned really dark and I was already really afraid how the result was going to be like.. In the end I think it looks pretty nice and it bleached my roots too somehow.
Now I have the Skin perfection day moisturiser too! I really like these products! 

4 comments:

  1. We hope that this hair dye will be in our tiny country (Poland) very soon!!!! Hope so... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That hair color has been sold in Finland for about a year now! It would be weird if you wouldn't get it soon to Poland too:) But it's not as nice as it looks at the packet!!

      Delete
  2. noi molemmat kengät apua. ♥ ja omalla kohalla muuten ainakin on aina ollu Demonian kenkien kanssa niin että oon joutunu ostamaan yhtä kokoa pienempää kun mitä oma jalka on eli siis kaiken logiikan mukaan kolmekasit sopis kolmeysin jalkaan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <33 ah ton kuuleminen huojentaa vähän! Mullakin onneks yleensä korkkarit on ollut vähän pienempää kokoa, joten toivotaan että sopis! :>

      Delete